So, how does this whole hiring a copywriter thing work anyway? Well, it goes a little something like this:
1. Contact me at 404-936-0954 or via email to tell me about your project.
2. Once we’ve discussed your project and you’ve sent me any project-related reference material to review, I’ll give you a price quote.
3. I’ll crunch the numbers and quickly send you a quote along with a simple service agreement that outlines my terms of work and a timeline for completion of your project.
4. After we reach an agreement on price, terms, deadlines, etc., I’ll get started writing.
5. I’ll present the first draft to you and then you request any revisions. Two rounds of revisions are always on my dime.